CARING AND GLOBAL UNIVERSITY
Here are the Requirements for Joining with IBAcc
students need to submit their TOEFL score (>500) that the students already have
(not more than two years) and it needs to be scan. the students can join for the
TOEFL outside or join the TOEFL test from Petra.
the students can get the statement of Purpose in the PMK online
(http://pmk-online.petra.ac.id). after they download it, they need to fill the
statement of purpose and submit it to IBAcc.
the candidates also need to join the interview in English on the scheduled dates.
the candidates should pay for the Special Test Fee in the ammount of Rp 175.000
before the scheduled test.
Last, after the candidates are having the complete requirements, the candiates need to email the requirements such as: TOEFL score, statement of Purpose and the transfer slip / payment slip to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ACCA is a global body for professional accountants that is recognized and respected in 170 countries. Petra Christian University is the first university in Indonesia that fully adopts the ACCA curriculum. The certification is rightly seen as an international passport to wherever the students thinking of working. The students will be equipped with accounting foundation and business fundamental with international aspects.
International Business Accounting program has worked together with ICMA Australia which is a global and recognized management accounting body to offer CMA Certification. The certification is specialized in management accounting area. It will open more opportunity worldwide as the qualification is recognized in many countries.
Oxford Brookes University-BSc in APPLIED ACCOUNTING
ACCA works exclusively with Oxford Brookes University (OBU) to offer a BSc Honours Degree in Applied Accounting for students who wish to complete a degree as part of the ACCA Qualification (12 subject in IBAcc).
With an international reputation for innovation, high quality education and
research, and global relationships, it is not surprising that Oxford Brookes University has been voted the best modern university in the UK for seven years in succession.
DIPLOMA (ADVANCED) IN ACCOUNTING AND BUSINESS (Adv/Dipl-AB)
It is possible for students to get the Diploma in Accounting and Business if they are studying for the ACCA Qualification. The Diploma in Accounting and Business will be awarded after completion F1-F3 (Diploma) and F4-F9 (Ad Dipl) in IBAcc and Foundations in Professionalism.
Enjoyable Learning Environment
In IBAcc, every student encourages to joint some valuable activities. The following activities will help them enhance their skill, ability and talent.
• IBAcc Camp. The camp is for freshmen student at the first semester. In this event, the student will be introduced with IBAcc program, senior and their future career in international market. (YEAR ONE)
• Summer Program. Students will joint one specific lecturer at abroad university for one week in Asian area, could be in Malaysia, Singapore, Korea or Beijing. (YEAR TWO)
• English club. English should be a habit, especially for international class such as IBAcc. Therefore, it is mandatory for IBAcc student to joint the club in order to enhance and shape their English skill, include TOEFL Score. Student will joint this club once they done for “Business English 4” subject. (YEAR TWO)
• Professional Club. This club is mandatory for every IBAcc student. The club will be held the activities almost every semester in forms of workshop or another valuable event, such as: How to Perform Professional?, Make People Love Your Presentation, Eat like Executive (Tabble Manner), etc. (YEAR TWO)
• Mandarin Club. The objective of this club to help students maintain their mandarin conversation after they finish “Business Mandarin 4” subject. (YEAR THREE)
• Local Field Trip. The objective of field trip is to give student more understanding about business process and best-practice. (YEAR ONE – THREE)
• International Field Trip. The objective is same as local field trip, however it more enhance the global experience of IBAcc’s students. (YEAR TWO/ THREE)
• Entrepreneurship Project. In this program the student will assign about big project of entrepreneurship, which is pursuing student soft-skill, include business sense, creativity skill, personality skill and teamwork. (YEAR THREE)
• Student Exchange. Student can have more global experience by visiting and learning at abroad university, such as Korea or German. Student will have a one semester experience to do student exchange. (YEAR FOUR)
• Double Degree Program. Currently student can pursue their double degree in three foreign countries, such as Australia, United States and Netherland. (YEAR FOUR)
• Internship. Last but not least is internship, which is the valuable opportunity for the student to elaborate their knowledge and concept into real practice work environment.(YEAR FOUR)
With the above qualification the graduate will have opportunities to work in any area or industry, not only limited to finance and accounting department – but can be extended to the position of chief executive of a corporation.